Product: outdoor high output power 120LED solar sensor flood lights , 120LED
solar PIR sensor flood lamps
1. Select suitable place to mount the light .
2. Adjust the light direction by rotating the light head .
3. Adjust the PIR motion sensor and tighten it by using the
4. Find suitable area to place solar panel in full sunlight without
shadows crossing the panel within the wire length from the panel to
the light by using mounting bracket and screws. It is recommended
to place the panel at a suitable angle towards the sun for maximum
5. Plug in the male adapter piece on the wire from the light
fixture to the corresponding female adapter located at the solar
1. Push the ON/OFF button, the “Power” indicator will be on, charge
for at least 8 hrs in full sun exposure. It also can be charged if
the ON/OFF switch is OFF.
2. Lighting time can be readjusted by button located at the top of