How the solar light work ??
During the day , the solar panel converts the solar power into
electricity and recharges the battery. At night the solar lights
TURN ON automatically with the electricity stored during the day.
The number of hours of illumination depends on geographical
location , weather condition and seasonal sunshine duration
How to use and maintain the products ??
1. before using, please read our manual or instruction book which
enclosed or attached with the products.
2. choosing a location that receives full & direct sunlight a
minimum of 6 hours a day and not be near the light sources such as the torch
lights and steet lights, if so,it may cuase the lights turn off or
3. carefully open the packing box and take out the solar light,
make sure the battery is in place & connected.
4. connect one end of the pipe with frame ,then connect the other
end with the spike, put the lamp shade into the frame .
5. screw the solar panel body anticlockwise and open the lamp
shade, then turn on the light or remove the insulating strip before
6. screw the solar panel body clockwise onto the frame until secure
, and insert the solar light on the ground.
7. For first time use, the solar lights requires up to 8 hours or
longer of full & direct sunlight to fully charge the battery.
if battery fully charged, the light will turn on automatically at
nighttime and turn off at daytime.
8. This solar light is LED bulb and is compliance with IP44 for
outdoor using, the lifetime of LED is 5 -6 years if in proper
using. we suggest the battery should be replaced in 2-3year.
9: Maintenance : Ensure the solar light is TURN ON or removed the
insulated paper before using. and make sure the solar light is not
in the shade. periodically clean the top of unit for best solar
energy collection.do not put any pressure on the solar panel . do
not use solvents.